Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update

Hey ,
I just wanted to drop by and let you know what is happening with my hair. I've been super busy the last few weeks but had to check in with you guys. would you believe what happened to my hair????
I lost one of my locks. I've been locked two yrs and counting. twenty-six months to be exact and last month during the twenty-fifth month this lock on the left side just over my ear decided to do its own thing. It started to unravel and I unraveled it and twisted it with some water. Here is a pix of that below. I was a few days away from my retightening so when I went in, my consultant  replaced it for me. It is what it is..... It's a journey. Just have to keep traveling.
Otherwise no major issues with my hair. I continue to wash every 7-10 days and that works fine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment