Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Natural Hair style for Kids

Hey everyone,
I thought I'd experiment and try out a new style on my daughter so we decided to do an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse, then shampoo with Sauve Clarifying Shampoo and finish with Jamaica Mango & Lime No More Itch Conditioning Pac



Jamaican Mango & Lime No More Itch Conditioning Pac

I towel dried her hair and applied Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer. Next I braided hair in small box plaits, used curling rods to set a spiral curls. I took them out the next morning and had a really nice set. These pixs are after 3 days but still pretty good.

Box Plaits










Spiral Curl

 This is what her hair looks like at the back.
This is what it's like all open. Soooo CUTE!!!!!

She likes to wear it in an updo too.


Remember "Wear your Natural Hair with Style"

No comments:

Post a Comment