Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More IS Less

Just the other day I washed my hair, separated it and wanted to set it in rods quickly, so I decided to try to use less rods by making the amount of locks that I would place on the rod as many as possible. I sat under the dryer for about 30 minutes. When I opened my hair it was not fully dried and still damp in some places. My curls were not very tight, which meant that my style would not las as long as it usually does i.e four to five days. Then it dawned on me (duuh!)
If I want to dry my hair faster. I need to make the amount of locks I place on the rod as few as possible not as much as possible. Yes I will use more rods but I will have less drying time. So more rods = less drying time for me. My hair is just past my jaw..... so that's about medium length. So that was an Ah ha moment for me. (mmmm)
Generally my hair is quite healthy, still using my favourite products......I tried Cantu Shea Butter Oil Moisturizer for a little while but switched back to Black Earth - Protective Mist Bodifier cuz I llike the way my hair feels and behaves when I use this Taliah Waajid product .

Will talk to you soon again. Locks are now 16 months and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment